roku.com/link – Roku devices stream the free as well as paid video content over the internet. You can watch all your favorite channels sitting at your home without paying extra for cable packages. The link roku.com/link allows you to create Roku account free and completing Roku setup online.
Roku Setup is very simple because of it’s easy to use and user-friendly interface. In order to setup your Roku TV or Roku Media player, you do not require any technical knowledge. You have several options in Roku such as Roku Express, Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Player, Roku Streaming Stick, and Roku Premiere etc. These devices offer a wide range of free online TV shows, Movies, Live games & Sports channels, News, Cartoons etc.
Roku account allows you to manage your Roku subscription and you can add or remove channels also. The roku.com/link create account link helps you to create your Roku account online, in order to add paid channels in your Roku subscription. You can also watch various cable or satellite channels on your Roku device if you already have cable or satellite packages. Roku allows you use the cable-replacement services and you also can get HBO NOW and ShowTime subscription.
Steps to create Roku Account – roku.com/link:
- You need the internet connection, in order to create new Roku account.
- Open your web browser, visit roku.com/link and click Create A
- Now enter your email id and password, which is registered to your Roku device and click Continue.
- Fill your billing details like credit card information for the future purchase.
- You can create Roku account free, but you need to add your credit card details.
- if you do not wish to provide the credit card details now then you can skip this step and do this later.
- Now generate a secure PIN to prevent unauthorized purchase from your account in future.
- After generating PIN click continue and then Create account.
- Congratulations! your Roku account is successfully created.
- Now you can use your email id and password to sign in to your Roku account at any time from anywhere.
If you find any difficulty during the account creation process then visit support.roku.com link for the further guidance and support. The roku.com/link settings give you the provision of managing Roku account settings and set up your preferences. To activate your Roku device and access the video content, you need to have a Roku account. Roku Setup can be done through the Roku account.
Steps to set up and activate Roku Streaming Player – roku.com/link:
Roku Streaming Player Setup:
- First of all, unpack the device and then connect your TV with the Roku Streaming Player.
- To connect the TV you need to use an HDMI cable or composite cable.
- Now connect your Roku player to the Router using an Ethernet cable.
- if Roku player has the Ethernet port, and you wish to connect Roku to the internet with wire.
- After connecting to the router, plug the power cable and insert the batteries into the remote control.
- Turn on the Roku Streaming Player and the TV, and select the language from the list showing on the screen.
- If you want to connect your Roku device wirelessly then setup the wireless connection.
- Select the name of your wireless network from the list displaying on the screen.
- Enter the password associated with your wireless network and click Connect.
- Now your Roku device will automatically connect to the wireless network.
Roku TV Setup:
- Roku TV includes the inbuilt feature to stream the content over the internet.
- First, unpack the TV, and plug the power cable into the power outlet.
- Insert the batteries into remote and turn on the TV using the Power button.
- Now select the language and country from the displayed list.
- And now you need select “Set up for Home use”.
- To set up the wireless connection, select your wireless network and then enter the password.
- After entering the password, click Connect.
- Roku TV will automatically start downloading the updated software when connected to the internet.
If you do not wish to use your Roku TV over the internet then you can use the antenna as well. Roku TV allow you to search your favorite TV shows, movies or live games & sports from the hundreds of channels. In order to search the channel, you need to go to Home Screen and click search. Type the name of the channel, and then press OK. Now you will be able to see the search results on the screen, select your channel and click Ok again.
Roku Activation – roku.com/link:
- First, complete the Roku device setup. You can use the quick guide which came along with the Roku or follows the above Setup steps.
- Connect your Roku to the internet and download the new & updated software.
- When the device is connected to the internet, then it will display a link code on the screen.
- Now visit roku.com/link and enter link code in the required field.
- Now click Submit, and you will be redirected to another webpage.
- If you already have Roku account then enter your email id and password to sign in to your account.
- In case you do not have the account then follow the above-mentioned procedure to create a new account.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to activate the Roku device.
You can also connect your devices such as Blu-Ray, DVD player or cable box to your Roku TV. In order to use other devices with the Roku TV, connect it to TV and then follow the instructions displaying on the screen, press Ok and then gives the confirmation to start the process. You need to set the custom name & icon for your device, select the name from the drop-down list. Now try to play a program on your input device and check whether the screen is showing on the Roku TV. If both the screens are showing the same program then click All Done, else try connecting the device again.
Roku FAQs – roku.com/link:
- How to setup your Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Streaming Stick+?
- How to setup your Roku Express and Roku Express+?
- What are Roku Ultra and How to setup your Roku Ultra?
- Difference between Roku Ultra and Roku Ultra+?
- How to resolve channel playback issues?
- How to update the software on your Roku Streaming device?
- What is factory reset in Roku device?
There are many different questions which may give you trouble during the Roku setup and Roku activation. If you face any issue while using the Roku device then you may contact Roku Support or visit us directly at roku.com/link for the further assistance. If roku.com/link not working then you can also visit roku.com/link no credit card or Roku Support for the more help.